Call now for a free customised quote: 02 4339 1775
The things we do:
With today’s fast paced world, new businesses are popping up left, right and next-door. So the second thing to think about (after your companies new name that is) is your logo and business look.
And it’s not an easy feat for any designer I can tell you. One thing I like to try and get across to my new client is “I’m not a mind reader, I can’t guess what is in your head, you need to tell me or better still show me something you really like the style of”. I know you that you know your own business the best, after all I’m just an outsider looking in, you have to tell me what you think you want, there's no point in me designing several great logos and then you saying "well it's not really what I had in my mind". or "I don't like that colour, I was thinking green myself".
• What does your business do? ie: Accountant, Jockey or Garden Centre?
• What do you, as the owner, want to see their image as? i.e.: Friendly/fun, corporate or casual?
• Do you want a simple, stylised logo design or a complicated one?
• Have you seen a style or look you really like or to be similar to? Show the designer everything you can.
• Budget, how much do you have to spend to get what you want?
• What will it be used on? This needs to be factored in when designing, such as Business cards, Catalogues, Website, Brochures, Signage, Posters, emails, or anything else?
• Will it be used in colour as well as black and white too?
All these factors give your graphic designer a helping hand in deciding the cost of your new logo design, based on how hard it is to create it, what you want, the time it will take to create it and to keep it within your budget. You also may want one or two design ideas or maybe more, these too take time to come up with, then there’s the changes you want to make to the design you like most, again these take time to do and get them over to you for approval.
Need more help? Email us now for a personalised quote.
Call us on: 02 4339 1775
© 2017 Green Thumb Central is part of Black Moggie Graphics